Accept cookies

This website uses cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

B&W

This thread has 2 posts and 142 views.

Lasman42 

at 17 Apr 2018, 22:52

If I download and Image, can I print it in B & W?

What is the minimum amount of pixels I need for good quality prints..for 8x10 photos?

Thanks

Moderator michaella92 

at 19 Apr 2018, 14:17

On letter size paper, I print 3000x2000. This is just my personal preference that I use when printing photos from my DSLR camera. Lower quality will work too. I was taught by my photography professor to edit the size of all photos I wanted to print to 3000x2000 (which can be done easily in any photo editing software such as Photoshop). And yes, you can of course print in black & white. If you don't have a photo editing software & need a little help changing the color/size, just message me :) 
Please log in.