Unable to upload new pictures

This thread has 13 posts and 1024 views.

lavida 

at 25 Oct 2014, 23:48

Hello, so I just registered and tried to upload some pictures because I have tons to upload, but everytime I try I just get the message "Warning! The maximum number of unapproved (unmoderated) uploads has been reached. Therefore it's not possible to add new images right now...". Is there anything I can do or is it just impossible to upload pictures for me as of now?

Admin Komond 

at 2 Nov 2014, 22:02

Well, you entered and tried to upload in a bad moment because when you tried the approval section was full. There's a global limit of uploads to avoid a huge amount of them being pending. Sometimes depending on how much time moderators have it can be full more or less time.We're working on a new way to have only individual limit so one only has to care about his own uploads, but right now the site is under maintainance anyway, so no one can upload, but it's just temporary.I'm specially sorry this specific inconvenience happened right now but it will be for the best.

drclehmann 

at 2 Nov 2014, 22:46

Lavida, it's worth the wait. Being part of the community and seeing our rare stills go up for others is as great as finding rare stills to donwload ;-)

Moderator Yaut 

at 5 Nov 2014, 06:45

How long the site will be under maintainance?

Webmaster Martin 

at 5 Nov 2014, 12:26

I completed the upload script yesterday but have to test it a little bit before it'll be available to all. Expect that to be later today 😊Sorry for the delay!

Webmaster Martin 

at 5 Nov 2014, 17:29

Uploading is re-enabled for all users!

Moderator Yaut 

at 5 Nov 2014, 20:09

Well.. I found many bags 😊 If I use any filter, I don't see resolutionю And If I press any filter, I don't see Waiting images 😔 I can't delete wrong tag, create Sets, profiles, delete images

Moderator Yaut 

at 5 Nov 2014, 20:19

About TV-shows...In episodes don't work buttons Next & Prev If I press Episode 4 on image page, I follow to Season 4 Also strange phenomenon - the same number of images in Profiles:

Moderator Yaut 

at 6 Nov 2014, 07:26

Also if I press episode, I see not all images😔

Webmaster Martin 

at 6 Nov 2014, 14:02

All fixed, thanks for reporting all those bugs Yaut 😊

Moderator Yaut 

at 6 Nov 2014, 19:07

Thanks Martijn, but don't work 3 things: create ProfilesExample if press Episode 10, I follow to Season 10 copy of link: http://www.moviestillsdb.com/tv/salem-i2963254/?s=10not working link My Personal Steam

Moderator Yaut 

at 7 Nov 2014, 07:05

Yaut:
Example if press Episode 10, I follow to Season 10 copy of link: http://www.moviestillsdb.com/tv/salem-i2963254/?s=10not working link My Personal Steam
Working!

Moderator Yaut 

at 7 Nov 2014, 17:17

Also I don't see red flag for new private messages 😔
Please log in.